About Me

My photo
Kennebunkport, Maine, United States
I’ve had to learn to live life on the positive side. If I can do it, I know anyone can. My goal here is to share my experiences, have others share their's and together we can help and encourage each other to be better people. As we all know, success in life takes effort, a change in behavior and the realization that you have to do both to succeed. Maybe you are one of the millions of people who begin every year saying, “This year is going to be different. This year I’m going to make my dreams come true”. If you do not prepare and change your actions from your current path for the upcoming year, do you really believe you will end up at a different destination than last year? What if we did it together, supporting each other on a daily basis. I hope you'll join the journey of finding positive light in an ever negative world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Begin Again Everyday

View each day as a new beginning. There are two things you need to remember in beginning again every day. The first being that yesterday is your history and there is nothing you can do or say to change the events of the day or produce a different outcome from where you are right now. The second is that it doesn’t matter what others think of you. You can’t really let it all go and begin new while letting someone else’s opinion of you shape who you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re happy, sad, abused, trapped or confined, remember there is a part of you deep down inside that is only yours and nobody can touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment